지금까지 밀가루쌤블로그를 통해서 1형식~5형식 공부를 해 보았는데요.
오늘은 공부의 마지막 복습으로 문제를 풀어보시라고 문장 몇가지를 가져와보았습니다.
1형식은 주어와 동사
2형식은 주어 동사 보어
3형식은 주어 동사 목적어
4형식은 주어 동사 간접목적어 직접목적어
5형식은 주어 동사 목적어 목적보어
로 이루어져있었던 것 다 기억하시죠?
적절한 예문을 통해서 공부하셨으니
아래 문제들이 어렵지 않으실거에요
그럼 화이팅 ^^~
문장의 부속성분은 제거하고 문장의 필수 성분에 S,V,C,O등을 표시해보세요
1. Mount McKinley National Park was created in 1917 as a wildlife refuge.
2. At more than 6 million acres, the National Park is larger than the
state of Massachusetts.
3. The park continues to be a refuge for wildlife such as caribou, moose,
and grizzly bear.
4. X rays are one of the most useful forms of energy.
5. Medieval architecture refers to structures built in Europe during the
6. Crystallization is the process by which matter forms crystals.
7. A museum called the Guggenheim Museum houses a collection of abstract
8. Nicknamed the Golden State, California is the third largest state in
9. Strange races, speaking strange tongues, peopled the new land.
10. Purchased from Russia for $7 million in 1867, Alaska is the largest
state in area.
11. In 1889, Hull House, one of the first settlement houses in the United
States, opened in Chicago.
12. California, land of the giant redwoods, has the highest population of
any state in the nation.
13. Settlers spreading out from Massachusetts founded the three other
colonies in New England.
14. Many zoologists work in modern laboratories at universities, research
centers, and zoos.
15. Some photographs, like great paintings, have lasting value as works of